Vitality Aesthetics is committed to transforming the skin for our clients. We are seeking experienced aesthetic nurses and licensed estheticians to support our growth and expansion goals. With a performance-oriented environment and flexible hours to maintain a healthy, balanced lifestyle, we empower our people to consistently deliver results that exceed our clients’ expectations.
We are proud to maintain a culture where our people look forward to coming to work by promoting and supporting a strong sense of collaboration, respect, and passion. Our commitment to offer proven treatments and products that are at the forefront of the industry, there is tremendous opportunity to remain progressive in our industry by offering our people a professional workplace where they feel inspired, supported, and successful.
Experienced Licensed Esthetician
We are seeking experienced licensed estheticians to exceed our clients’ expectations by delivering exceptional service experiences. Skin specialists who are motivated, innovative, and thrive in a growth environment are encouraged to apply. With a focus on unparalleled, onsite professional treatments, consultative and individualized at-home regimens, and client retention, we are able to support your career path to ensure that you continuously grow as a professional skin care expert.
Experienced Aesthetic Nurse
Excellent opportunity for proven dermatology and aesthetic registered nurse injectors with experience injecting Botox, Dysport, and dermal fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm, and Sculptra. Ideal candidates will also have experience treating men and women of all ages and skin types to rejuvenate skin using chemical peels, microneedling, dermaplaning, microcurrent, ultrasound, and plasma/fibroblast pen skin tightening.
- Active State of Maryland licensure
- Committed to ongoing development
- Polished, professional image, consistent with the values of Vitality Aesthetics
- Amenable to working some evenings and weekends
- Experience working with PCA Skin Care products and treatments is preferred
- Competitive treatment and retail commission compensation package
- Advancement through early stage company growth
- Cloud-based, Electronic Medial Record with online portal and schedule management capabilities, via a web app and mobile app
- Collaborative, innovative, and creative environment
- Professional atmosphere, ample free parking, located in the fastest growing city in Carroll County
Click Apply Now and include the text of your current resume and links to your social media profiles and portfolio of work if you have received consent from your clients to use photos. Your information will be kept confidential during the recruiting and hiring process.